OFFSHORE WELDING, OFFSHORE WORKERS, LARGE SALARIES, VIDEO 3

This video goes more into depth on what comes in the WELDERS OFFSHORE GUIDE, and lets the viewer know that this information is profitable for those who are n…

9 Responses to “OFFSHORE WELDING, OFFSHORE WORKERS, LARGE SALARIES, VIDEO 3”

1. moseseseseses says:

If any listener would like to order the WELDERS OFFSHORE GUIDE, you can do so by using paypal, just paypal $22.00 to: weldingsteel@yahoo.com, and leave your mailing address, or if you want to use a credit or debit card, just call 601-365-3518 and give me your card information, or mail me a $22.00 postal money order to: Joseph G. Kingston Jr./ p.o. Box 27/ Lumberton, Mississippi 39455. Comes with 2 free pipe templates you will need for offshore handrails. Thanks.

2. moseseseseses says:

To order the offshore welders guide: call 601 365 3518 for credit and debit card orders. Or postal money order for $22.00 made out to Joseph Kingston, p.o. box 27, Lumberton, Mississippi 39455.

3. welderman27 says:

I can’t tell you how many times people have said I should go work offshore and I’m like sure where to go to to apply and they have no clue.
    I really wish even now there was a school I could go to, to learn more about fitting, all i learned was the welding side and so little about fitting other then being on the job and seeing others fitting and trying to learn a little of what they are doing.

4. moseseseseses says:

The welders Offshore Guide sells for $22.00,and you can get it by simply mailing me a postal money order to: Joseph G. Kingston Jr. , P.O. Box 27, Lumberton, Mississippi 39455.You can also call me at: 601-365-3518 or 601-467-2310,and order by using a credit or debit card, MasterCard,Visa,American Express,Discover, etc.I will send you an electronic receipt just as soon as your payment clears.And I will mail it right out to you.I personally take the orders myself so your card information is safe.

5. moseseseseses says:

You cant go if you don’t know. The offshore welders guide tells you where to apply to for work offshore. Many welders would love to go offshore, but there next 22 dollars will go for beer and cigarettes instead of the information they need to get off shore with . Does that make sense? Lounging around the house wanting something better , sipping beer, and the opportunity is right before them but they will pass it by so that the nearest Pub or tavern is going to get that next 22 dollars instead.

6. moseseseseses says:

The Welders Offshore Guide sells for $22.00 and you can get it by simply mailing me a postal money order to: Joseph G. Kingston Jr. / P.O. Box 27 / Lumberton, Mississippi 39455. You can also call me at 601-365-3518 and order by using your credit or debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Paypal, Discover, etc. I will send you an electronic receipt right after your payment clears. And I will mail it right out to you. I personally take the orders myself. Your card information is safe.

7. moseseseseses says:

I can accept mastercard, paypal, american express, discover, visa. Your phone call order is safe and secure and I only accept the information on phone, no other employee for me does this. I send you an electronic receipt moments after your order. But if you don’t mind the wait, I can still take your order by way and means of money order. Postal money orders are the best to use.

8. mcneilbri says:

have a question

9. moseseseseses says:

If you would like to purchace the Offshore Welders Guide, please send your $22.00 money order to: Joseph Kingston, P.O. Box 27, Lumberton, Mississippi 39455. Phone orders call: 601-365-3518. I accept credit and debit card orders.